SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Awesome

First off, Nickelcarn, the post below me, is an idiot.

Anyway, sweet game. Gets kind of hard when all the spikes start showing up, but all in all, this game is great.

DIED HARD DIED HARD

I Beg To Differ

This is one of the most fun games I've played on Newgrounds in a while. There are some minor bugs, but I was usually able to fight my way through them. The worst one was how my guy would get stuck moving in one direction and I would be swarmed. That was what caused my death on level 20. I really enjoyed this.

Stalingrad Sprint Stalingrad Sprint

Nice

Good work, cool game. My only major problem with it is that sometimes the artillery shell shadows along the bottom get obscured by the buildings. That's why I died.

Art of War - El Alamein Art of War - El Alamein

Not bad

Pretty fun, maybe a little repetitive. Though I must say, helicopters didn't exist in World War II. I think they were invented in the fifties. I could be wrong.

Asvegren responds:

You are wrong :)

Helicopters definitely existed during WW2, but they weren't used as extensively as depicted in the game.

the Musical Evenizer the Musical Evenizer

Wow

This is one damn cool game. I really love the ability to add your own songs (Dethklok!). I'm glad you can't really lose, because that would just ruin the game. It's wildly unpredictable, even if you've heard the song before. Good work, very slick.

Invasion 3 Invasion 3

Needs Work

It was pretty boring right from the beginning. As others have stated, you can't lose with mass infantry. There needs to be more variety. Upgrades, enemy troops, even different landscapes and castles. It has potential though.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

CONCENTRATED ESSENCE OF AWESOME

This is awesome. That's all there is to it. It would be great to see other genres (Metal-O-Matic, anyone?).

Cursing Keyboard. Cursing Keyboard.

Lol

That's funny! I just wish the range of the keyboard was expanded so I could play more songs.

BulletTime BulletTime

Pretty cool

That's pretty fun, man. My final score was 8000 something. It gets tough there after a few levels. But, I would try to change things up a bit. Its a bit on the simple side.

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

Awesomeness

Ah, what is more satisfying than ridding the world of one more whiny ass bitch that wears to much makeup and jeans tight enough to strangle a worm? Nothing, that's what. Good work!