SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Awesome

First off, Nickelcarn, the post below me, is an idiot.

Anyway, sweet game. Gets kind of hard when all the spikes start showing up, but all in all, this game is great.

DIED HARD DIED HARD

I Beg To Differ

This is one of the most fun games I've played on Newgrounds in a while. There are some minor bugs, but I was usually able to fight my way through them. The worst one was how my guy would get stuck moving in one direction and I would be swarmed. That was what caused my death on level 20. I really enjoyed this.

Stalingrad Sprint Stalingrad Sprint

Nice

Good work, cool game. My only major problem with it is that sometimes the artillery shell shadows along the bottom get obscured by the buildings. That's why I died.

Cornwall Farm Cornwall Farm

GarageBand?

Hey, Sentinel, do you use GarageBand? Because I'm certain that this is a loop from that program, because I've used it myself (not in anything I've put up here).

I do like the instruments you chose, though.

Sentinel94 responds:

THIS was done pre-logic, and uses a couple loops, yes. I'm not proud of that one, but oh well, I guess.

Samurai Swing Samurai Swing

Perfection

I absolutely love this. My only complaint is its length. I just wish it were longer.

Other than that, this is my favorite song of yours.

Bards Tale Bards Tale

Great, but some issues

It's great, but this one has more issues than the others. The vocals don't sound as good as normal and there's something about the timing once it really gets into it that I can't put my finger on.

However, the riffs are great, the drumming is wicked (Kudos, neoblent), and the female singer is angelic as usual. I really like the backup the female singer does. I've never found a fault with her...

neoblent2 responds:

Thank you. i appreciate the kudo. If you ever figure out what it is that is wrong, let me know. That way we caan change it right. lol. Thanks for the review!